Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Week 19 - Something Old

New Topic...


Something Old
Find an old fence, an old car, an old tire...get creative!
(Thanks Eric for this suggestion!)

As we grow older, we must discipline ourselves to continue expanding, broadening, learning, keeping out minds active and open. ~ CLINT EASTWOOD






This is a shot of an old bronze statue, it was shot on film.
~ Natalie Warr ~



Here is a photo of my grandfathers Brownie camera that he carried throughout WWII. It rests on a book that belonged to my Great Uncle from 1879. These are just two of the many old things that belong to my family in history's past. I am so blessed to have some many of them. ~ Eric Morgensen



I celebrated my 29th birthday for the 11th year in a row on Sunday (you do the math, haha). I guess in some sense those in the younger generation would consider me as "something old." As you can see from the picture, I had THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER! Although I am another year older, my motto has always been "age is just a number" so I choose to continue to live, laugh, eat, pray, and love. Hope everyone had a great week off! It's nice to be back. :) ~ Cat



I love old cars. This was sits by my freeway exit and has flowers in the back of the pick up.
~ Melissa Grove ~

No comments:

Post a Comment