Monday, April 26, 2010

Week 3 - "Anything that excites me for any reason..."

This week's inspiration was found by Natalie Warr:

"Anything that excites me for any reason, I will photograph; not searching for unusual subject matter, but making the commonplace unusual."
~Edward Weston

Our ammmmazing interpretations...


My roommate comes running out of the bathroom laughing hysterically at something I had done saying I made her day. Funny thing is I didn't realize I had placed the tissue this way. I guess I'm just naturally happy, even when restocking the bathroom tissue. Oh happy day! :)
~ Cat Cruz



~ Nicole Price


This old man was awesome, definitely excited me to see!
~ Lisa Bernstein, Australia



My photo for this week is of a place I drive by almost every day. It is 5 minutes from my home. Yet, I have NEVER taken a picture of it. This is Dyes Inlet which is part of the Puget Sound. If I was in Europe and came across this spot I would think it was amazingly beautiful. However sometimes we don’t always see the same thing when we see it on a daily basis. I was driving home on Saturday from work and as I passed it I finally stopped to take some photos. I hope we can all realize the beauty of the places that we pass every day.
~ Eric Morgensen



 
~ Natalie Warr


Coexistence. Just a normal day for me that may seem unusual from someone elses' perspective.
~ Jennifer Wright


I walk by this rusted lock every time I go to the beach and it wasn't until I took this picture, that I realized the beauty in something so worn down and weathered.
~ Kenna Hummer



~ Vallie Gilley



Nothing like a hot pair of new shoes to launch a girl into super exite mode :)
~ Tristan Prettyman





I always walk by guitars in amazement for the beauty they bring in just one strum.
~ Melissa Grove


See ya next week!!!

If you are interested in joining our photo projects please email us here:
photos4inspiration@gmail.com

1 comment: