Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Week 14 - Low Angle

Topic...Low Angle


Take a break! Lay down and look up...capture this perspective and make this view point interesting.

"Keep your feet on the ground and your thoughts at lofty heights." ~ Peace Pilgrim quote



Sometimes the simplest objects make for the best inspiration! My ordinary ceiling fan has turned into something much more beautiful. I very much enjoy taking pictures from this point of view!
~ Kenna Hummer ~



~ Natalie Warr ~


Here are 2 photos for you. One was from a few weeks ago at a show I put on in my hometown. If you notice things like shoes you will figure out who the 2 people are without seeing their faces.
The other was taken a few hours ago just before boarding the plane going back to Seattle from San Diego. It was one last chance for my wife to get her feet wet on the sandy shores.
~ Eric Morgensen ~




I'm in my hometown for a long weekend and this is what I wake up to every morning. Even though my old bedroom has been the "guest room" since I moved out nearly 17 years ago, my Mom and Dad can't bring themselves to take it down. It is such a sweet reminder of my awesome childhood. :)
~ Cat Cruz ~

A few years back I was in New Orleans for my neice's wedding. I got down on my hands and knees to take this photo of the church. It was so beautiful. I now take photos from this angle a lot.
~ Melissa Grove ~

See you next week my friends!!!

If you are interested in joining our photo projects please email us here: photos4inspiration@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment