Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Week 16 - Transportation

NEW TOPIC inspired by Eric Morgenson!

Transportation - take a photo of a bus, plane, car, bike or pick a part on any of them...whatever you wish.
Extra credit (remember that?) How about extra fun?
Play around with black & white...use texture, color accent, color swap...use your camera setting to create a different look. Thank you Eric!

He didn't riot. He got on his bike and looked for work. - Norman Tebbit

Here is a photo i took of my boy's car when we were about to go surfing. enjoy!
~ Conor Meehan ~


I live in the Northwest and ferry boats are an essential part of our transportation system. They help get us to certain places faster than we otherwise would just by driving. Plus you have a much more relaxed ride than sitting in loads of Seattle traffic. This weekend we went to go pick up my wife and as we took 2 separate ferries just to get where we were going and I was able to capture a perfect shot of one of our ferries with Mount Rainer in the background.

The other photo is of 12 women (one of which is my wife Tristalene) who used only their legs and feet to go 187 miles. The competed in a Ragnar Relay race in which each of them ran around 17-20 miles. From Blaine, WA near Canada to Langley they ran for 33 hours nonstop to finish the race. I am so proud of her accomplishment and it just makes me realized that you can do anything you put your mind to.
~ Eric Morgensen ~




~ Mike Peleshok ~



Engine Engine number 9...I love where transportation has gone and is going!
~ Kidest M ~



I know this isn't a picture of a bus, plane, car, or bike, but these are my favorite mode of transportation! :)
~ Cat Cruz ~


I like this view. We were on our way to surprise someone...videographer and all.
~ Melissa Grove ~


See you next week my friends!!!

If you are interested in joining our photo projects please email us here: photos4inspiration@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment