Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Week 15 - Summertime

Summertime!
Show me what summer means to you...beach, hiking, amusement parks, pools....relaxing...whatever summer means to you.

A perfect summer day is when the sun is shining, the breeze is blowing, the birds are singing, and the lawn mower is broken. ~ James Dent


Boats! Boats! We've got Boats!
~ Kidest M. ~





For me, this is exactly what summer means. One of my favorite places to be Ventura, CA.
~ Kenna Hummer ~



Summer to me means fun at the beach with my 10-month-old golden retriever while my boys are away visiting their grandparents for their whole summer vacation :( AND watching the sea lions swimming in the ocean.I hope everyone is enjoying their summer! :)
~ Cat Cruz ~





My first summer in my new house...and this is what is outside my door. Beautiful.
~ Melissa Grove ~



Here is a shot of my youngest son Cooper enjoying his Summertime.
~ Eric Morgenson ~


See you next week my friends!!!

If you are interested in joining our photo projects please email us here: photos4inspiration@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment