Monday, May 10, 2010

Week 5 - Night Photos



One of my favorite night shots I took at Balboa Park a few Christmases ago. I love the beauty of a child's curiosity...
~ Cat Cruz


Santa Fe Depot Downtown San Diego
~ Stacey Peck


Night Light.
~ Mike Peleshok


I liked the light behind the flowers.
~ Nicole Price



In true journalistic fashion: The results of a water line break on the evening of Thursday, May 6 in downtown Adelaide.
~ Lisa Bernstein



These are the two sweetest night time dreams I have ever dreamt of dreaming.
~ Beth Teel



~ Natalie Warr


Frogger
~ Tristan Prettyman




It's amazing what some clouds can do to a night sky!
~ Kenna Hummer


I thought I would share this photo that my wife took of Dawn and I playing a show together. Although indoors I love how it shows the colors of the darkend sky behind us along with the candles, lights and marina. Please go check out her music if you haven't had the chance to at http://www.dawnmitschele.com/
~ Eric Morgenson



~ Jen Light




Under the moonlight.
~ Melissa Grove

See you next week my friends!!!

If you are interested in joining our photo projects please email us here: photos4inspiration@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment