Monday, June 14, 2010

Week 10 - WILD CARD!

This week's inspiration....WILD CARD!

Basically you can send me anything you want...send me the story behind it, send me a quote, send me your favorite picture...or heck, just send me something that inspired you to take the photo!
 
Enjoy!!!


Snow plant ~ the bright beauty that fights it's way out of the brown decomposing forest floor. I love how mother nature is so generous with her gifts!
~Beth Iyaman, love life advocate ~


This is my nephew enjoying life. The image captures that wonder we loose as we grow older.
~ Caleb Friend ~



One of my favorite places to take my boys when they are not in school is the beach. It's fun AND it's FREE! :) One thing I love about my boys is that they are super grateful for everything we have and never ask for expensive materialist things. In this picture they are completely satisfied with soaking their feet in their homemade "jaccozy". Ahhhh the simple pleasures from a child's perspective...
~ Cat Cruz ~




A few months ago I had a woman speaker come to my college class and tell her life story and battle with HIV/AIDS. Ever since that day, I have been inspired to wear this necklace more often. This is one of the three necklaces (HEAR no evil, SPEAK no evil, SEE no evil) for HIV/AIDs awareness. Lin Daniel gave me inspiration for this photograph by opening up to me about all that she has been through.
~ Kenna Hummer ~




I just got back from Italy and while I was there I saw this beautiful woman taking a nap on the stairs near the Vatican. I immediately thought that it would be a fantastic photo so I started snapping away while those around me thought I was crazy. Shortly thereafter I showed them the result and they were mezmerized at how I saw something they had not.
~ Eric Morgensen ~





There's this gorgeous national park that I cut through on my walk to work. It had been raining the night before so all the plants and flowers still had drops of water sprinkled on their leaves and petals. It is amazing how much beauty there is in everything that seems to happen in this world if we just stop for a moment and notice it.
~ Kidest M. ~




The beauty here in Tulum, Mexico is absolutely breathtaking! This is a photo taken in Akumal, Mexico a quaint little cobblestone beach town with amazing food, artful crafts, and wonderful people!
~ Natalie Warr ~




~ Nicole Price ~



all i want to say is that this picture speaks for itself and takes my breath away every-time i look at it.
taken in Oceanside, CA.
~ Conor Meehan ~


 
This is my roommate. We met 2 years ago. Funny how the most unlikely situations change your life forever.
~ Melissa Grove ~

See you next week my friends!!!
If you are interested in joining our photo projects please email us here: photos4inspiration@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment