Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Week 11- Close up

This week's inspiration...

Close up
Get closer to your subject. Pick an object and get as close as your camera will allow and still be in focus. Whiskers, freckles, bubbles, grass...sometimes the smallest things are really the greatest.

"If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way." ~ Napoleon Hill




I have a zoo membership and on a recent date with myself, this handsome, gorgeous guy approached me. He got so close his feathers were tickling my legs! After he put his feathers away, I crouched down and looked into his eyes. He was super chill and let me snap a few photos. I call this one "Whatchu lookin' at?!" He was about 5 inches from my face. Incredible!
~ Tabatha Conrad ~


~ Nicole Price ~



~ Kenna Hummer ~


Here is a shot of a tiny shrimp inside a bubble coral. The shrimp is probably about a ½ inch. The hard thing about taking a photo like this is that you have to deal with the current, breathing (cause your underwater), lighting, and a tiny creature moving. Some of my favorite shots are from diving although it is much more difficult to take photos under the ocean waves.
~ Eric Morgensen ~



My other two favorite subjects for photography are my furry adopted children, Rory (a 9-month-old golden retriever) and Nala (a 2 1/2-year-old toy chihuahua). Enjoy! :)
~ Cat Cruz ~





A sunny looking flower, NC in the summertime.
~ Brian Jones ~


Too dang cute and
www.beelove.us :)
Bumble bee feeding on a yellow bird of paradise in my new front yard
~Beth Iyaman, love life advocate! ~






I love cats.
~ Melissa Grove ~


See you next week my friends!!!

If you are interested in joining our photo projects please email us here: photos4inspiration@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment