Monday, June 28, 2010

Week 12 - Reflections

This week's inspiration:
Reflections
Look around you...they are everywhere! Use your creative side and capture a reflection of anything.



I love the reflection of the palm trees in my little boy's sunglasses in this picture.
~ Cat Cruz ~



So not quite the reflection I had in mind, but this week the only reflection I could come up with was this "Reflections of the Past". My wife and I had the opportunity to help in recreating the past. There was a youth church activity for 4 days in which we remembered those who sacrificed on the plains pulling handcarts to the west. It was an amazing spiritual activity that I will not soon forget. Here is my Trek Family. We tried to pose with those straight faces of the past when smiling seemed not to be the appropriate thing to do.
~ Eric Morgensen ~




Went to a local car and tractor show. I didn't shoot as much as I should have. This one is the grill of an old 50's truck. ~ Brian Jones ~




There is so much more in this picture than the delicious treats in the window!
~ Kidest M ~





I snapped this one in a train station in Budapest while backpacking alone in Europe.......What me eyes see is an infinite road of endless possibilities <3
~ Lara Love ~




This is a quickie snap of one of a number of mirror messages in my humble abode. I See You, as in I see your Greatness - you can't hide from me. ;)
~ Natalie Diaz ~

 
 
 
The beetle reflected blue-green light so beautifully, I don't think I'll forget the day I took this picture.
~ Lauren Helm ~



See you next week my friends!!!

If you are interested in joining our photo projects please email us here: photos4inspiration@gmail.com

1 comment: